|Roses from Trader Joe's.|
1. Two different colors of rose in a clear glass vase. (I prefer pink and yellow.)
2. A square of dark chocolate with sea salt sprinkled on it.
3. Listening to Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” on your computer or smartphone.
4. A box of Bigelow tea. (My special favorites are Lemon Lift and Raspberry Royale.)
5. Cold water (still or sparkling) with a slice of sweet orange.
6. Grilled white fish with an orange juice reduction…
7. …and broccoli, too!
8. Watching the sunset from one of Orange County’s many parks, large and small.
9. Buying the biggest, fluffiest pillow that you can afford.
10. A bedtime that ensures sufficient sleep.
Pardon me for the lack of O.C.-specific content here. This is a big county, and I wanted this to be a list of things you can do today (without driving a long way). Later on, I will make lists of tasteful things to do on O.C. weekends.