Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let’s get 2014 started already

Well, 2013 was supposed to be the Year of the Snake Mouse.

As it turned out, it was more like the Year of the Snake Mouse Curled Up and Hiding in Dry Bush that Served as Camouflage.

I did not have my best year, financially or creatively, for reasons I hinted at in previous posts and am not yet ready to make explicit. I often felt unmotivated, uncertain, unmoored. I didn’t even create a new calendar like I usually do. (Went and bought them at the B&N at 50% off this year after Christmas.)

That will change in 2014. I feel that my mindset is already reverting to normal – if not better. (Sometimes, that happens when you’re not actively trying.)

I’m tired of the way things are now. I’m tired of dragging my feet.

I am ready to dance.

Photo credit: Dalbera (Flickr)

Let’s get the party started.


P.S. Today is our fifth wedding anniversary, too. Right now, we are out there, enjoying our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment